Cuisinart FP-130 13-Cup Multifunctional Food Processor
Today’s kitchens are better equipped than ever, and home cooks everywhere are demanding more from their countertop appliances. Whether chopping, dicing, or shredding, a good food processor goes a long way in cutting down on prep times, especially for larger meals. The Cuisinart FP-130 13-Cup Multifunctional Food Processor certainly fits the bill.
For other options, check out my 3 Best Food Processors for Personal and Home-Based Business Use. I am also working on ultimate guides for multiple brands, starting with my Ultimate Guide to Ninja Blenders and Food Processors, so feel free to check it out!
- Capacity – At 13 cups, this is one of the larger processors on the market, great for large batches.
- Versatility – Multiple blades and cycles allow for a multitude of tasks including chopping, slicing, and puree.
- Built-in Storage – One of the biggest pros in my book, all of the included accessories store in the main bowl, creating a smaller footprint in your kitchen when stored.
- Available accessories – The extra attachments expand the capabilities to a limit created by only your imagination.
- Power – At 650W, the motor is a less powerful unit than some of the competition, including other Cuisinart Units
- Price – $250 is a bit higher than some other models on the market, but it may well be worth it if you need all of the capabilities and conveniences of this machine.
Cuisinart is and has been a well known, quality brand for a long time. The Cuisinart FP-130 13-Cup Multifunction Food Processor, with its large capacity and versatility, is sure to be a hit in any kitchen. The additional available accessories only serve to complete the package. 4.5 stars.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission.