Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
Air fryers have come a long way in the last few years and I can’t imagine having a kitchen without one. We’ve had the Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer on our counter for a year or so and its one of my favorite kitchen gadgets.
- Versatile – With settings for Fry, Roast, Broil, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate, this air fryer will do just about anything. I’ve used all the settings except dehydrate and each does exactly what it says
- Cost – As of this writing, it sells for about $130, which, to me, is a bargain for such a well built appliance
- Easy to clean – The non-stick surface on both the tray and basket are extremely easy to clean. The tray is dishwasher safe, and the basket comes clean with just a little soap and water, no matter how messy it is.
- The tray – We wish there was a clip or magnet to keep it in place. When turning the basket to move food to a plate, it often falls out too.
- Noise – I’d have this complaint for any air fryer as they are notoriously noisy, however this is one of the quietest ones I’ve used.
I’ve had several air fryers over the years and this one is by far the best I’ve ever tried. It comes from a well known brand that has a reputation for making quality products, and this one does not disappoint. 5 stars!
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission.