KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor
Today’s market for countertop appliances is increasingly competitive, and the food processor market is no exception. The KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor is a solid choice for the budget-minded shopper, and will likely serve all but the most demanding needs for years to come.
For other options, check out my 3 Best Food Processors for Personal and Home-Based Business Use. I am also working on ultimate guides to multiple brands, beginning with my Ultimate Guide to Ninja Blenders and Food Processors, so feel free to check it out!
- Capacity – 13 Cups is a great size for a food processor, allowing for large batches and quick processing.
- Versatility – Multiple functions allow chopping, shredding, slicing, and more.
- Built-in Storage – The included storage caddy fits nicely in the bowl for easy storage.
- Price – Price competitively in the space, this is a solid choice.
- Power – At 500W, this is one of the lower powered units at this price point. It may serve you well, but for higher power needs, you may want to look elsewhere.
- Construction – The plastic in the bowl is thin and a little bit flimsy.
- Hinged Lid – The lid can be a little bit more difficult to manage versus a fully removable one.
The KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor has a lot of strengths and should be welcome in just about any kitchen, but the lower power output and questionable construction might make me look elsewhere for my next food processor. 3.5 stars
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission.