Ninja AMZ493BRN Compact Kitchen System
It can be difficult to decide on a blender or food processor in the crowded market that is counter top appliances. Check out my Ultimate Guide and see what just the Ninja brand has to offer. Do you need a blender? Do you need a food processor? Do you need both? The Ninja AMZ493BRN Compact Kitchen System could be the one stop shop answer to that question.
Its versatility and multifunction design makes the decision easier for any every day kitchen needs. It’s not the absolute best blender or absolute best food processor out there, but it is really good at both, and is a great option for people on a budget. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer.
- 1200 Watt Motor – Plenty of power for quick and easy blending, chopping, grinding, and processing.
- Versatility – 3 functions for blending, ice crushing, and food processing.
- Auto-IQ Technology – Intelligent programs that combine unique timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you.
- Convenience – Blend directly in the 18oz single serve cup for on the go simplicity.
- Multiple Blades – Stacked Blade Assembly, Dough Blade, Chopping Blade, and Pro Extractor blades pair with each of the containers to make easy work of all of your tasks.
- Easy Cleaning – All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- What’s Included – 1200 Watt Motor Base, 72oz Pitcher, 5-Cup Processing Bowl, Stacked Blade Assembly, Dough Blade Assembly, Chopping Blade Assembly, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, 18oz Single Serve Cup, 15 Recipe Inspiration Guide.
Ninja AMZ493BRN Impressions
Of all the blenders and food processors on the market, the Ninja AMZ493BRN Compact Kitchen System is one of the most versatile, especially given its compact design. Its high power motor and large capacity pitcher make serving parties a breeze while keeping you free to entertain. The additional food processing bowl and blades expand its capabilities, allowing for soups, salsa, doughs, and much more!
For serious cooks, chefs, and culinarians of all varieties, the ides is usually to get a good blender and a good food processor, lug them in and out of the cabinets when needed, and use them for a narrow range of jobs. The Ninja AMZ49BRN eliminates that need by providing all the functionality in one unit. On top of that, the inclusion of an 18oz single serve cup adds easy, on the go simplicity with perfect portion sizes and keeping the rest of the unit clean.
While the overall design of this unit is compact, the only drawback I see is storing it. There are a lot of pieces and parts, so keeping them all organized and together could be a challenge, as there is no storage bin or container included. Aside from that, I think this is a great and versatile blender and food processer combo that should work well in most any kitchen.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission, however my opinions are my own, and there is no additional cost to you.