Ninja BL660 Professional Compact Smoothie and Food Processing Blender
The world of blenders and food processors is a crowded one (just look at how many Ninja options there are alone in my Ultimate Guide!), so choosing the correct one for your needs can be a big challenge. The Ninja BL660 is a powerful and versatile option that is sure to meet the needs of culinary masters and amateurs alike. Let’s take a deeper look at what it has to offer.
- 1100 Watt Motor – Ultra powerful motor blasts through the toughest ingredients for smooth and creamy smoothies, frozen drinks, and more.
- Performance – 3 manual speeds with pulse make even the most challenging recipes easy.
- 72oz capacity – Great for serving parties.
- Convenience – Blend directly in the 16oz single serve cup for on the go simplicity.
- Easy to Clean – All parts are BPA Free and dishwasher safe.
- Inspiration – Includes a 28-recipe inspiration guide.
- What’s included – 1100 Watt Motor Base, 72oz. Pitcher with Lid, Stacked Blade Assembly, 2 16oz To-Go Cups, 2 Spout Lids, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, and 28 Recipe Inspiration Guide.
Ninja BL660 Impressions
You’ve seen all the features, and that’s great, but what does it mean for you? Well, in short, this little blender packs a punch and can tackle any number of jobs. The high capacity 72oz pitcher is great for entertaining, allowing you to make large batches of your favorite smoothies or frozen drinks quickly, keeping your guests happy and yourself out of the kitchen any more than absolutely necessary.
The included single serve cups are a great addition, as they allow you to blend directly in them. This gives you the perfect serving size every time without the hassle of getting the larger pitcher dirty. And, if the 2 single serve cups aren’t enough for, there is an option for 2 additional cups.
Regardless of which blending method you are using, the blade system is incredible, and second to none. The sharp blades are capable of pulverizing even the toughest ingredients with ease, producing incredible smooth blends every time.
You might think all that power would come with tons of noise, but you would be wrong. Despite the 1100 Watts of available power, this blender is surprisingly quiet. Add to that it’s small footprint, you’ll barely notice it taking any space on your counter.
For me, the Ninja BL660 is a great value and investment for anyone that needs a quick way to blend, chop, or grind a variety of ingredients. It can make its home in any kitchen, do its job when necessary, and stay out of the way the rest of the time. Why not give it a try?
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission, however my opinions are my own, and there is no additional cost to you.