Ninja BN601 Professional Plus Food Processor
The market for food processors is extremely crowded. Even sticking with one brand still leaves tons of options. Don’t believe me? Check out my Ultimate Guide to Ninja Blenders and Food Processors to see what I mean! While I’ve reviewed a lot of them, if you are looking for a budget friendly and capable food processor, the Ninja BN601 Professional Plus Food Processor is an obvious choice.
Currently just under $100, this machine packs a powerful punch and is more than capable of tackling a home cook’s everyday needs.
- 1000 Watt Motor – While not the most powerful option on the market, there is plenty of power on tap to handle all of your food processing needs.
- Professional Performance – Dedicated blades consistently chop, slice, and evenly mix all of your ingredients.
- Auto-iQ Technology – 4 preset programs make chopping, shredding, grating, and processing as easy as one touch of a button.
- High Capacity – The 9 cup processing bowl makes larger batches a breeze, making quick work of the prep work for your home get togethers or office pot lucks.
- Included Dough Blade – Make up to 2 pounds of dough in as little as 30 seconds!
- Easy to Clean – All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- What’s included – 1000 Watt Motor Base, 9 Cup Precision Processor Bowl with Feed Chute Lid and Pusher, Quad Chopping Blade, Dough Blade, Reversible Slicing and Shredding Disc, and 20-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
Ninja BN601 Professional Plus Food Processor Impressions
I’ve been a fan of Ninja products for a long time. We use them at home constantly. The Ninja BN601 is an extremely capable food processor that can get the job done without breaking the bank. The selection of blades, including the shredding and slicing disc, chopper blade, and dough blade make every task easier. There’s a lot to be said for having the right tool for the job, and Ninja has provided exactly that and nothing more with this well rounded unit.
While there are certainly more powerful, larger, and more complex food processors out there, the Ninja BN601 does exactly what it is supposed to do, does it well, and doesn’t ask a lot in return. This is a great option for any kitchen.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission, however my opinions are my own, and there is no additional cost to you.