Ninja NF705BRN Professional XL Food Processor
I’ve reviewed my fair share of food processors and blenders. Some are great at a task or two. Some are hybrid units, attempting to do the jobs of both machines. The Ninja NF705BRN Professional XL Food Processor, on the other hand, is a no compromise, in your face, let’s get it done, food processor that makes no apologies. Even in Ninja’s wide array of options, this unit stands alone. Check out the rest of the options in my Ultimate Guide to Ninja Blenders and Food Processors!
- 1200 Watt Motor – One of the most powerful options on today’s market.
- Family Sized Capacity – 12 Cup processing bowl makes extra large batches quick and easy.
- Auto-iQ Technology – 4 preset programs make your everyday processing tasks as easy as the touch of a button.
- Safe Storage – The included storage box allows for safe and easy storage of all blades and discs.
- Adjustability – The variable slice slicing ring allows for cuts from paper thin to hearty and thick.
- Large Feed Chute – The large opening and 3-Part-Pusher make processing all sizes of ingredients a cinch.
- What’s included – 1200 Watt Motor Base, 12 Cup Processing Bowl, XL Feed Chute, Chop/Quad Blade, Dough Blade, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Storage Box, and 10-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
Ninja NF705BRN Impressions
As I mentioned, this food processor makes no excuses for what it is. It’s big, its a little loud, and it has a bunch of pieces and parts to keep up with. But, that’s exactly what makes it great. There is a dedicated tool for pretty much any food processing job you might through at it. This allows the Ninja NF705BRN to do each of those jobs extremely well. Want thin-sliced potatoes? This machine will get them so thin you can nearly see through them. Perfectly diced onions? No problem! Just a few seconds in the bowl will have them done for you.
At under $200, it would be difficult to find another unit as capable as this one without spending a lot more money. For a home cook, its a great option, and could even support a small business if needed. It’s not quite the commercial grade you would expect in the kitchen of a fine dining restaurant, but it will absolutely crush (or shred, dice, chop, or mix) anything you need in your kitchen!
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission, however my opinions are my own, and there is no additional cost to you.