Ninja Professional Plus Blender Duo
I’ve been reviewing a lot of blenders and food processors lately, mostly from Ninja (Check out my Ultimate Guide to Ninja Blenders and Food Processors for those reviews!). Each of them has its strengths and weaknesses and several of the blenders can act as adequate food processors and vice versa. But, if you want a no-nonsense, powerful blender, the Ninja Professional Plus Blender Duo is a solid option.
The simple design and high power of this unit help it stand tall against the competition. It effortlessly smashess ice, smoothly blends frozen or fresh fruits, and extracts the maximum nutrients from all of your most precious ingredients.
- 1400 Watt Motor – More than enough for even the toughest blending needs.
- Ninja Total Crushing Blades – Obliterate ice, frozen fruit, and any other ingredients you could think of blending.
- High Capacity – 72oz Total Crushing Pitcher is great for making large batches for friends or family
- Convenience – The included single serving cups make quick, on the go, concoctions a breeze.
- Auto-iQ Technology – 3 preset programs for one-touch smoothies, frozen drinks, and nutrient extractions.
- Easy to clean – All parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- What’s included – 1400 Watt Motor Base, Ninja Total Crushing Blade Set, 72oz Total Crushing Pitcher, 2 Single Serve Cups with Pour Spouts.
Ninja Professional Plus Blender Duo Impressions
I’m a big fan of a lot of the hybrid/multifunction devices on the market today, but there is still a place for an unapologetic, specialized, straight-forward blender’s blender. The Ninja Professional Plus Blender Duo fills that role perfectly. It doesn’t take a lot of room on the counter, but it can produce fantastic smoothies and frozen cocktails with amazing speed and ease.
Additionally, the Total Crushing Blades are second to none when it comes to blending all the ingredients together into the the smoothest texture possible. Add in the Auto-iQ technology, and most jobs are just one button push away from perfection. If you already have a good food processor and need a complementary blender, or if you’re just getting in to the countertop appliance game, this machine is an excellent choice.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission, however my opinions are my own, and there is no additional cost to you.