Nutri Ninja SS401 Foodi Power Blender Ultimate System
Picking a blender or food processor used to be easy. You could go to a local retailer or department store, see a few models on the shelf, and make a generally easy decision on which to purchase based on price, brand or features. It’s not so easy anymore. My Ultimate Guide to Ninja Blenders and Food Processors is a testament to that! But, if you’re looking for a solid, powerful, multipurpose solution, the Nutri Ninja SS401 Foodi Power Blender Ultimate System is a great place to look.
- 1600 Watt Motor – A class leading motor provides the power you need to pulverize even the toughest ingredients.
- Auto-iQ Technology – 7 preset programs for one-touch smoothies, extractions, bowls, spreads, chopping, food processing, and dough.
- Smoother Blending – Hybrid Edge Blade Assembly delivers better performance when breaking down frozen whole fruits, ice, veggies, nuts, and more.
- Enhanced Food Processing – The included processing lid with feed chute and select-cut processing discs make every job easier.
- Easy to Clean – All parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- What’s Included – 1600 Watt Motor Base, 72oz. Power Blender and Processor Pitcher, Feed Chute with 2-part pusher, 18oz XL Xmoothie bowl maker, 24oz Nutrient Extraction Cup, Total Crushing and Chopping Blade Assembly, Reversible Shredding/Slicing Disc, Grating Disc, Dough Blade, Hybrid Edge Blade Assembly, 20 Recipe Inspiration Guide.
Nutri Ninja SS401 Impressions
This is one of the most powerful options on the market in the blender/processor hybrid category. It’s wide array of tools and attachments makes it a great choice for any kitchen. The Nutri Ninja SS401, for me, is one of the best options if you need to get many different uses out of one tool. It is a fantastic blender both for single serving concoctions and for entertaining guests with their favorite frozen cocktails.
The food processing capabilities are quite impressive as well. With multiple blade and disc options, there are few tasks this unit isn’t capable of completing. That being said, it is still a compromise between a blender and food processor. So if your food processing needs are lighter or less often, this could be a great option for you. However, if you’re cooking multiple nights a week for multiple people, a more dedicated food processor might be a better choice, and Ninja has plenty of dedicated blender options to pair with it.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission, however my opinions are my own, and there is no additional cost to you.