Comsmart Cat Water Fountain
I bought the Comsmart Cat Water fountain after another brand failed with only a few weeks of use. So far, this one has withstood the test of time and continues to be one of our cats’ favorite things in the house
- Capacity – Even with two cats in the house, refills are only needed every three to four days.
- Filtration – The triple filters ensure that my feline friends are getting the best and cleanest water possible
- Cleaning – Super easy to clean. We all know how gross water bowls can get. The Comsmart Cat Water Fountain disassembles easily for quick and thorough cleaning.
- Appearance – This is open to opinion, but the cool blue light and sleek design make this water fountain welcome in any room.
- Noise – The pump is very quiet, however, the noise of the dripping water increases as the reservoir level decreases. It’s actually a good reminder to refill, but it can get distracting.
- Messy – While the included mat helps keep any stray water off the table, especially messy cats can still leave some small puddles.
We’re very happy with how the Comsmart Cat Water Fountain has performed and would be happy to recommend it to cat owners everywhere.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission.