Sharper Image Portable Ice Maker
Portable counter top ice makers have become a necessity in basement bars, man caves, and she sheds everywhere. Need ice quickly? No water supply? No time to wait for ice trays that take hours? A portable ice maker is perfect for you. As with any useful gadget, there are tons of options out there. This one from Sharper Image is an excellent choice.
However, if you’re not ready to spend $150 or more on an ice maker, check out my 3 Best Ice Molds for Bourbon and Other Cocktails.
And since we’re on the topic of ice, if you’re interested in experiencing a vast variety of spirits in a new way, try Flaviar. Their selection is second to none and their easy subscription plans allow you to try all kinds without having to buy a full bottle each time.
- Fast – From empty to first ice cubes take s just fifteen minutes, with the ability to produce 25lbs per 24 hours.
- Cube Size – Select from two sizes depending on needs.
- Capacity – Depending on pace of use, this unit will support 2-4 people with unending ice.
- Price – With its cost being right in the middle of available options, the Sharper Image Portable Ice Maker provides great value with a stylish appearance.
- Noise – Most portable ice makers are noisy, and this one is no exception. Keep it in a closet or behind a bar with some background music or other distraction and it won’t be a problem.
- Capacity…again – While this unit will keep up with a few people, it would struggle to keep ice for a larger gathering or party.
Amazon has this unit rated 3.5 stars. I think that’s too low. Great value combines with great performance to provide what I think is an excellent product. 4.5 stars for me.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission.