Silonn Countertop Ice Maker
Portable counter top ice makers have become a necessity in basement bars, man caves, and she sheds everywhere. Need ice quickly? No water supply? No time to wait for ice trays that take hours? A portable ice maker is perfect for you. As with any useful gadget, there are tons of options out there. The Silonn Countertop Ice Maker is an excellent choice.
However, if you’re not ready to spend $150 or more on an ice maker, check out my 3 Best Ice Molds for Bourbon and Other Cocktails.
And since we’re on the topic of ice, if you’re interested in experiencing a vast variety of spirits in a new way, try Flaviar. Their selection is second to none and their easy subscription plans allow you to try all kinds without having to buy a full bottle each time.
- Fast – Just 6 minutes to make 9 cubes!
- Size – Two size options for the bullet-shaped cubes allows for the fastest production, or just a little longer wait for a longer lasting cube.
- Capacity – Store up to 2.4lbs at a time in the large reservoir
- Price – At under $100 for the black model, the Silonn Countertop Ice Maker is a very budget-friendly option
- Noise – Most portable ice makers are noisy, and this one is no exception, but at under 35dB, its quite tolerable. A little background noise or music should cover it nicely.
- Appearance – Purely subjective, but I prefer the more refined look of some of the stainless steel options.
- Production capacity – 9 cubes per cycle is acceptable, but you might have to wait for a second cycle to actually make more than one cocktail.
The Silonn Countertop Ice Maker is a great option for any budget-minded shopper. Definitely one to keep an eye on. 4 stars.
If you would like to experience any of our amazing creations, many of which are made with items reviewed on this site, check out our shop at thesillygooselife.com!
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. If you use these links to make purchases, I may earn a commission.